8 Reasons To Switch To Solar Energy
Contact us at any time for product infromation and free system sizing. To help you with your solar project and fulfill your needs and reasons for switching to Solar Energy.
- Solar energy, contrary to what some might think, actually helps to create jobs. In fact, the industry creates up to three times more jobs than coal or natural gas.
- The switch to solar power is easier than ever. If you're looking for a way to reduce your carbon footprint and save money while maintaining the needs of your family's energy source, then contact us to help get you started.
- Independence of the electricity company. Once you have installed solar panels on your roof, you basically have an independent power source and do not depend on another entity.
- While the initial investment for solar electric power can be a bit expensive, in the long run it can save you thousands of dollars. According to one study, it was found that homeowners who traded to solar electric power families saved more than $ 100 a month.
- They will last up to 25 years and require a minimum of maintenance. After 25 years, the industry guarantees 80% performance.
- Solar energy does not require fuel combustion and must not be affected by gaseous emissions, thus minimizing the carbon footprint of your family.
- Because solar panels can be installed on the roof, you do not lose any real estate in your yard or trying to figure out where they can be placed.
- There are a number of tax incentives available to homeowners who make the swap to renewable energy sources.